If you are looking for a quick and easy dessert, these Baileys and Banana Chocolate Pudding Parfaits are the perfect solution. A bit of Baileys is added to chocolate pudding mix and layered with sliced bananas, chocolate chips and whipped cream. You just can’t go wrong with this chocolatey goodness combination!
Sometimes, the easiest desserts just taste the best! I first had this chocolate, Baileys, and banana combination when I was on a cruise to the Caribbean somewhere (definitely not here). I had never heard of a “BBC” cocktail before and it was out of this world delicious! I thought it would be just as good to change it up a bit and make it with pudding instead. You can add your favorite chocolate bits to the top or mini chocolate chips like I did. A total yum situation going on here!
It is HOT, HOT, HOT out there today and I have no desire to turn on my oven. However, this dessert is just the ticket today and it helps that it has a little alcohol in it for Saturated Saturday. Is 2pm late enough for drinking…sure is! Especially, when you are trapped in your backyard with a kiddy pool in this heat. My left foot can only cool off my body so much. I’m going to have to make some Skinny Watermelon Margaritas while I’m at it. Nothing like drinking your fruit intake and doing it with less calories (yahoo)! Oh look at that, my kids are coated in mud from dumping water at the bottom of their slide…drink please! Dang, it is the butler’s day off!
A few more cocktail temptations found on my Saturated Saturday Page:
- 2 Bananas; thinly sliced
- 1 Box (3.4 oz.) Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- ½ C. Baileys
- 1½ C. 2 % Milk
- ¼ C. Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 C. Cool Whip
- Chocolate Sundae Syrup
- Fresh Mint leaves
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix, milk, and Baileys until thickened and smooth.
- Fill 3 parfait cups around halfway with the pudding mixture.
- Top with a layer of bananas and a sprinkle of chocolate chips.
- Add remaining pudding mixture, top with cool whip, and a sprinkle of chocolate chips.
- Garnish with a fresh mint leaf and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.