Celebrate Halloween with this Melted Witch Martini with vodka, Blue Curacao and fruit juices. Top it with a sprinkle rim and a Twizzler broomstick for a truly festive cocktail that will have you cackling the night away.
Clowns seem to be all the rage right now with the remake of IT (staying away from sewers for real), but never underestimate the danger of the green-faced witch! Just have plenty of vodka to dump on her so she melts into a fine green martini with a side of broom to chomp on. Drinking witch remains has me craving a Spidertini (will have to figure that one out too). The martini force is strong within me today. It must have been a very loooong week!
My Leprechaun’s Kiss Cocktail has a similar appearance to this concoction, but packs a little less punch than the martini version. I probably could have used a little less punch on Friday night. Adding 4 shots to your martini can get dangerous real fast when you make a 2nd one and then decide to “sample” a bit of red as well. I woke up feeling less than energized and forgot to add a couple key ingredients to my pumpkin pancake batter. Probably should of used instant mix this time. Luckily, my kids didn’t seem to notice! Never underestimate the ability of maple syrup to make all things taste better to kids. A drizzle of syrup in carrots and cream of wheat works wonders in this house.
MORE COCKTAILS TO FALL FOR
- 1.5 Oz. Vodka (1 shot)
- .75 Oz. Blue Curacao (1/2 shot)
- 1.5 Oz. Pineapple Juice (1 shot)
- 1.5 Oz. Orange Juice (1 shot)
- Chocolate Twizzlers
- Pull N' Peel Twizzlers
- Halloween Sprinkles
- Make your witch broomstick by shredding the end of a chocolate Twizzler with kitchen scissors. You may cut an extra piece and tie it to the end for a thicker looking bristle. Use a Pull N' Peel Twizzler to tie around the base of the broom as pictured.
- Dip the rim of a martini glass in honey, followed by sprinkles until the rim is coated.
- Make the Cocktail:
- To a shaker; add the vodka, Blue Curacao, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice and a cup of ice.
- Shake vigorously until cooled.
- Strain into the prepared cocktail glass and garnish with a Twizzler broomstick.