This Godiva Chocolate S’mores Martini requires only 3 ingredients and a garnishment of graham cracker crumbs and marshmallows for a mystical, drinkable treat. It will have you opting to drink your dessert and skip turning on that hot oven. Did I mention the Godiva Chocolate Liqueur? It is good straight from the bottle, so you can imagine what kind of yum situation is created when Marshmallow Vodka is added to the mix. Feel free to dip that marshmallow garnishment and give it a good stir before eating!
I’ve turned into a complete food photography drama queen! Without fail, drama will follow me the second I take out my camera. I broke another set of drinking glasses full of S’mores Martinis before I even started taking pictures (RIP you beautiful glasses of bliss). Anyhow, I once again tipped over a board on top of the entire setup (Dora folding table) and ruined everything. I even went as far as to have a major diva meltdown session (never mind what that entailed). My clumsiness also managed to attract a school of ants to join the party! So after another painful round of self-deprecation; I decided to make another round of drinks, drink one immediately and get back on the Dora table photography horse. My main motivation at that point was probably to have another one of these drinks!!
Let’s talk about how good S’mores anything is for a second! The addition of chocolate, graham crackers and roasted marshmallows to anything is otherworldly. Yes, I am seriously thinking of testing this theory on my next chicken dish (okay that may be exaggerating a bit). However, I can say with certainty that you can’t go wrong with S’mores Waffles or Doughnuts. Put away that dirty stick you found in your backyard and add some decadence to your next round of drinks or brunch instead. No bug bites or stinky smoke involved here!
Be sure to check out my Saturated Saturday page for more great cocktail temptations. My Salted Caramel Chocolate Martini is another personal favorite with Godiva Chocolate Liqueur (so much yummy going on here).
- 3 oz. Marshmallow Flavored Vodka
- 1.5 Oz. Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
- 3 Oz. Half and Half or 2% Milk
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Chocolate Syrup
- Prepare martini glass by dipping the rim in chocolate syrup and then graham cracker crumbs until thoroughly coated.
- Add Vodka, Chocolate Liqueur and Half & Half to a cocktail shaker with 1 C. of ice.
- Shake vigorously for around 30 seconds until cold.
- Strain into prepared martini glass and garnish with roasted marshmallows.
- Note: Marshmallows are easily roasted by placing them on skewer sticks and lightly browning them using a kitchen torch.